Saturday, June 4, 2011
My heart is full...
My heart is SO full right now. On Thursday morning (3ish...yuck) we left for our yearly mission trip. This year we are in Oregon building a church that has outgrown their existing building (such a praise!) JT did AMAZING on the way here. He was so cute on the plane and just seemed like a very experienced little traveler (which I guess he is). Since last year's traveling experience was such a nightmare, I guess I was surprised at how great he's done. But really, I shouldn't be surprised at all. God simply granted me the desire of my heart [once again:)] I had been in such prayer over the whole trip, esp over the "traveling toddler". All I can say is God is merciful and this is one very grateful momma!!! Yesterday was a neat day but a little stressful for me. JT made a new friend, Wyatt, and had a great time playing. Jeremy shared a word from God during devotional time at lunch [and it was, as always, a privilege listening to my husband's heart]. I spent the afternoon [while JT napped] finishing up my devotional for supper. I was REALLY nervous. The team we are with are, for the most part, much older in age than me and [for the most part] men...the combination of these two things made me feel pretty intimidated. I spoke from my heart and shared a message of being missional [in our everyday lives]. Since my nervous tic is tears...I pretty much cried the whole time which was embarrassing but I was glad I did it [but more glad it's over] :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment