OK, so some of my friends are doing “a month of thanks” where they share something they are thankful for each day of the month…I realize that I need to do a better job of “counting my blessings”…so I am excited to join the challenge! (Not setting myself up for failure, however, I WILL be grouping some days together).
November 1 …yes, yesterday :)
I am MOST grateful for Jesus! He is my world, my rock, my best friend, and most importantly the savior of my soul. I love Him above all else. If I had nothing else, He would be enough. If you don’t know Him…let me introduce you to Him. Thank you, Jesus, for adopting me into your family!
November 2
I am thankful for…The love of my life…my life long friend…my HUBBY! Jeremy has made me become a better person just by knowing him. Not many people can do that! Jeremy has shown me how to see all circumstances with joy, He is the spiritual leader of our family, He is the most honest person I've ever known, (this has become the characteristic I admire most about him), He works hard and provides for his family, He is exactly the kind of daddy I dreamed of for my children, He makes me laugh even when life gets hard and all I want to do is cry, He is gentle, kind, and affectionate, He loves to take me on dates, open doors for me, and hold my hand in public. He is a man who reads the Word of God daily and talks to God like he's talking to a friend! He’s incredibly good looking, too :) He is my God-given soul mate and best friend on this planet! Thank you, God, for putting this man in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment