Luke, I can’t believe how fast a week went by! All I want is for time to stop so I can get a few more kisses and cuddles before you start running around all over the place like your big brother :) Your first week of life has been busy… on the night we brought you home you met your cousins (chey, sissy, josie, and eva), your aunt stacey, uncle john, aunt chelle, uncle jamie, pawpaw courtney, grannie, pawpaw tommy, and mimi…you’ve been to the doctor a couple of times already (jaundice…test came back in normal range when you were 5 days old)…took a trip to see Ms. CC (our family’s case worker at the Hattiesburg Bethany office), played outside (mostly you watched your big brother)…you’ve also met some new friends (we spent a fun night at Ms. Kelly, Mr. Tony, and Ely’s house)…and you even went to the park for the first time (Ms. Candice and Bella went too…and you slept while Ms. Candice held you…before we left we put you on the bumble bee and snapped some pictures)…your big brother is so in love with you! He wants to feed you and help change you all the time. This morning when JT woke up, you were the first person he asked for! He asked “can I go see baby Luke, mommy?” God has truly granted me the desire of my heart! I love you, sweet baby Luke! Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment